Note: The CUNY IT Specialists Internship Program provides currently enrolled CUNY students with paid internships at participating NYC government agencies in Helpdesk/Technical Support, Programming, Databases, GIS, Web Development & IT Business Analysis. This website provides information and services
for current CUNY students only.
Register and post your resume to the Career Center Website!
In order to post your resume on the Career Center website, please complete each of the following steps:
(1) Register for a Career Center account and complete an online resume builder by clicking on CUNY Students.
(2) After fully completing and submitting your resume online, you MUST attend a pre-screening session held at our office. (Note: If you met with us at your campus career fair and dropped off a resume you DO NOT have to attend one of these sessions but you still need to post your resume in our online system):
a. Register for an upcoming pre-screening session by Clicking here AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- Friday, May 17, 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Tuesday, May 21, 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Friday, May 24, 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Wednesday, May 29, 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Thursday, May 30, 2:00PM - 3:00PM
b. Wait for a confirmation email within the next 48 hours.
c. Visit 205 East 42nd Street (Click here for
d. Check in with security in the lobby. After verification, take the elevator in the lobby for floors 2-11 to the 9th Floor. Give your name to the receptionist; inform him/her that you are scheduled for pre-screening for the CUNY IT Specialists Internship Program.
The interviews will be 10-15 minutes long, will be formal and are required in order to have your resume uploaded and approved on our website.
(3) Your resume will be approved and posted for various CUNY-sponsored internship opportunities and industry partner positions. NOTE: We will NOT approve any resumes with spelling or grammatical errors!
Keep in mind that CISDD internships are competitive. In order to make a good impression you must portray professionalism in your resume and during interviews. Your final interview will be with a hiring manager of a Government agency or IT company. Additional internship opportunities are available here. For more information on our programs email email@example.com.
Visit our resume resource page.